Cubiware, a wholly owned subsidiary of TiVo Inc. (NASDAQ: TIVO), is an innovative provider of software for Digital TV devices and systems. Working with partners around the globe, Cubiware delivers pay-TV solutions to operators in Europe, Americas, Asia, and AfricaPosition: Software Engineer
Location: Warsaw. Al. Jerozolimskie 96
• Participating and contributing in all parts of the software development cycle.
• Developing software for Set Top Box platforms which use Linux as an operating system. Work engages wide programing area (from kernel modules to GUI).
• Collaborating with STB vendors regarding provided drivers and supporting them.
• Implementing, optimizing and testing software (mostly independently with occasional supervision).
• Developing embedded Linux distribution on ARM, MIPS, processors.
• Supporting coworkers, designing and developing software modules.
• Debugging and fixing software issues.
• Consulting features requested by TV operators.
• Creating documentation for the code.
• Acting as a Scrum Master.
• Participating in Scrum meetings.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Degree (B.Sc. is a minimum) in a Computer Science / Information Technology related discipline.
• Practical knowledge of C programming language.
• Knowledge of Linux based development environments and tools.
• Expertise in software application life cycle (with maintenance and updates).
• Basic knowledge of Unix shell scripting.
• Good spoken and written English.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP network operation.
• Creative & open-minded.
• Used to and happy with teamwork.
• Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Knowledge of UML will be an advantage.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Elastyczne formy zatrudienia