Wymagania i obowiązki
- Assuring that millions of GOG Galaxy users will love our site even more and have the best possible customer experience.
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com and the GOG Galaxy platform.
- Working closely with designers, back-end developers and desktop developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Tuning code for maximum possible performance.
- Knowledge of AngularJS or other MV* library.
- Attention to detail necessary to create pixel perfect templates and user interface.
- Understanding of browser differences and ability to create cross browser solutions.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Doing wonders with grunt (or any other js task runner).
- Experience with sass (or other preprocessor language).
- Willingness to constantly learn new techniques and technologies.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience using web technologies to create desktop apps.
- Experience with CoffeeScript, Twig.
- General knowledge of web analytics systems.
- Understanding of PHP.
- Doing some crazy stuff with SVG.
- UI design skills.
- Knowledge of at least some of the buzzwords: OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM, Git, unit tests
- Ability to code html emails which will look good in Outlook.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."