Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. is a recruitment and HR services company focused on management and specialists level posts.
Our Client is one of the most quickly developing, international IT companies, with headquarters located in Switzerland. The leading global provider of design, measurement and visualization technologies. The significant development has allowed the Company to launch the most interesting projects in the area of new IT technologies and Computer Vision. They provide engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to process and visualize complex data.
To complement the Polish software team, the part of internal R&D department dealing with image processing we are looking for:
Senior C++ Software Engineer
Working as a part of our Client's team you will:
• be a part of an autonomous SCRUM team, closely cooperating with the Switzerland R&D Internal Department
• take full responsibility for software development
• use the latest technology in Computer Vision
• use design patterns and TDD on daily bases • create completely new solutions which do not exist on the market
• create innovative prototypes
• have a long term vision of image processing projects
• use English in every day communication
• have a great place to work – a team with friendly, co-operative spirit to accomplish amazing things
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Development of computer vision software for measurement applications
• High performance realizations of image processing algorithms
• Software development to build modular, complex, and high quality solutions
• Writing quality code and support automated tests
• Software documentation
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE:
• A relevant university qualification (BSc/MSc) in Computer Science
• At least 2 years experience as a C++ Developer
• Proficient programming skills in C, C++
• Strong background in object-oriented programming
• Experience in software design and user interface development
• Experience in testing software applications
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Good English language skills (written and spoken)
• Attractive salary;
• Permanent employment contract;
• Possibility of professional development;
• Necessary work tools;
• Sports package and private health care;
• Flexible working hours;
• Group life insurance.
If you are interested in exploring your potential career and looking for a company that thrives on innovation, creativity and diversity, and rewards talent and performance – send your CV to:
With the note SC/15 in the topic
Please note that only those applications that match the above criteria will be contacted directly in regards to this role.
Please add to your application the following clause „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych i wprowadzenie ich do bazy danych firmy Gravet Consulting Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Łodzi, ul. Sienkiewicza 13, w celu przedstawiania mi ofert zatrudnienia, zgodnie z przepisami ustawy z 29.08.1997 o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. nr 101, poz. 926 z poźn. zm.). Przyjmuję do wiadomości, że przysługuje mi prawo wglądu do treści moich danych oraz ich poprawiania."