What would I be responsible for?
· Identify business requirements for data warehouse and data integration.
· Analyse, design, develop and implement data warehouse model.
· Design, develop, implement, schedule and coordinate execution of the ETL components.
· Ensure proper delivery of Roadmap items defined with the business
· Support the logical and physical integration of all systems that are developed in-house or licensed and ensure proper data migration and modelling of internal data and 3rd parties data
· Review and manage the performance of the data warehouse, ETL components and BI platform
· Review and develop further our current technology stack and ensure the use of industry and business best practices
· Build processes and develop best practices to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
· Identify and pursue data anomalies, always striving to correct not just the data but also the source of the corruption
· Collaborate with the Business Intelligence, Marketing and Analytics teams
Wymagania i obowiązki
· College degree (or higher)
· Extensive and solid experience within a data warehouse / data integration focused role
· Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse modelling, experience with both transactional databases and data warehouses. Have owned one or more large databases, minimum 50GB+
· Strong SQL skills and hands on experience with one of the mainstream data integration products like Microsoft SSIS, Oracle ODI or Warehouse Builder, SAP Data Services, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage
· Hands on experience with one of the business platforms (mainly semantic layer) like MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx
· Experience with columnar databases is preferable
· Experience with Amazon Redshift, Tableau Online or other cloud based BI/DW solutions is preferable
What kind of person are you looking for?
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English is a must
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent attention to detail
· Positive 'can do' attitude
· Ability to produce accurate work consistently
· Flexible to business demands
What skills/experience would you consider as being a big plus for this role?
· Experience with iGaming industry is preferred
· Knowledge of scripting languages
· Understanding of big data