Enterprise Network Engineer
Aplikuj na http://my.67jobs.com/auth/signup/candidate
- Handle technical issues of any complexity with minimal need for supervision or assistance.
- Assist Engineers by verifying network solutions and ensuring that appropriate products and services have been selected to satisfy client requirements.
- Provide Tier-3 support for the Field Services, Network Support, Consulting and Training organisations.
- Work with Product Development and Product Management to ensure products are implemented in ways that meet customer requirements.
-Direct interaction with Product Development group on behalf of all external organisations and customers.
- Be responsible for all CERT and security release alerts to customer install base whole working with product development.
- Handle release of PTFs (Product Temporary Fixes).
-Demonstrated relevant work experience, preferably from a technical customer support background.
- Undergraduate Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and Unix/Linux.
- Demonstrated experience and expert-level knowledge with network devices (routers, switches, etc) including such topics as HTTP headers, ISO layers and TCP flags.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate and educate customers about complex technology in a simple way.
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with enterprise customers.
Cenimy Twój czas, dlatego też gdy zostaniesz zatrudniony i przepracujesz 90 dni (okres próbny), zapłacimy Ci 2000 zł jako rekompensatę za czas poświęcony na rozmowy kwalifikacyjne.