Main tasks will be: providing 1st and 2nd level support for power users and end users; resolving location specific issues; coordinating, gathering requirements, helping with design; providing assist with implementation of interfaces to local applications; training power users; cooperation with the local business representatives, global team(s) and local IT team; providing remote support for installation of upgrades and for installation package preparation.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Practical experience in a support position, experience in testing system upgrades and fixing issues;
• Extensive knowledge of Inventor / Autodesk Product Design Suite and experience in Autodesk Inventor Professional MCAD system (usage and configuration);
• Good grasp of 3D mechanical design;
• General knowledge of management of mechanical CAD data (especially Teamcenter);
• Familiarity with PLM concepts and their application in the areas of Mechanical Design, Document Management, Bill of Materials, Product change Management
• Interpersonal and communicative abilities, presentation skills;
• Proactive, flexible and self-driven attitude;
• Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
• Ability to work well with a team;
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken).
Additionally it would be a plus, if the Candidate would have: knowledge of integration with PLM system, Teamcenter.
The Candidate can expect:
• Permanent employment contract;
• Attractive, competitive compensation;
• Possibility to make veluable connections, to meet interesting people;
• Challenging job in professional, international environment.
Informacje o rekrutacji
w tytule proszę podać nazwę stanowiska:
MCAD IT Support Engineer