With dynamic organization growth we are looking for candidates for position of Java Software Engineer.
- Develop Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements & vision
- Working in an international environment
Wymagania i obowiązki
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- We welcome experienced persons as well as after graduation
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Familiarity with SOA, Cloud Computing and SW design principles related to SOAP/REST Web Services - Understanding of Cloudfoundry and Microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data), Spring Boot. Experience in Spring Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of Relational Databases is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Międzynarodowe środowisko pracy
- Rowerownia dla pracowników
- Możliwość rozwoju i zdobycia doświadczenia zawodowego w dynamicznie rozwijającym się środowisku
- Doskonała atmosfera pracy
O Engineering Design Center (Instytut Lotnictwa/GE)
We create the future of technology, leveraging years of tradition.
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation. Our engineers work in following areas: aircraft jet engines, aviation systems, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and generators, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, as well as industrial installations including pipelines, and automatics. EDC employs over 1800 engineers and is the largest engineering center in the Central Europe.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.