Wymagania i obowiązki
• AngularJS – 1 year minimum experience
• PHP: Familiarity with modifying CMS theme hooks to display data i.e. Wordpress system or similar.
• Create visually appealing web pages or interfaces
• Create, edit or modify templates for a CMS or web development framework
• Test cross-browser, cross-platform and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
• Test for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the client's region or domain
• Conduct observational user testing, or review designs against usability heuristics.
• Keen attention to detail for implementing Visual designs/UX UI designs into working beautiful applications
• Methods to ensure browser & device compatibility
• Methods for degrading gracefully for older browsers and displays.
• Methods to ensure accessibility.
• File compression techniques for improving speed.
• Methods to implement Angular front-end single page application
• The ability to integrate front and back end technologies via API.