As a member of a highly experienced technical team you will be helping to deliver cutting edge solutions for a variety of internal and external clients. Specifically as a Front End Developer, you'll have a passion for building rich, interactive user experiences for applications that run on multiple devices. Ultimately, they're after someone who is flexible, a fast learner, loves to solve problems and enjoys getting products to market.
Wymagania i obowiązki
About their Technology
The company's technology stack of choice is AngularJS backed by client solutions and platform services all hosted on Azure built using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies: (MVC/Web API/Entity Framework/SQL Azure).
Looking for someone to:
• Create exciting and usable user interfaces on both the web and mobiles web using AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3.
• Work closely with the product development teams (designers, product/project managers, developers and business sponsors) to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
• Deliver functional user experiences that match business requirements and design briefs.
• Ensure efficiency of page load speed, page weight and code simplicity.
• Be happy to travel due to some projects being conducted at client sites.
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Extensive AngularJS experience (exposure to Knockout and other SPA frameworks a plus).
• Hand coding XHTML and HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility.
• CSS pre-processors (SASS).
• Strong experience of building functional and aesthetically pleasing UIs.
• Visual Studio, experience with MVC .NET a plus.
• Delivering responsive user experiences using custom media queries or frameworks such as Bootstrap.
• jQuery framework and plugins customisation.
• Confident in testing for multiple browsers and devices using Firebug or similar.
• Optimising the code using progressive enhancement and accessibility good practices (WCAG2 AA).
• Agile development methodology.
• Experience with version control systems such (TFS).
• Test Driven Development experience (Karma, Protractor).
• Native iOS, Android a plus but not required.
• No specific academic qualifications required – all you need is the right experience, right attitude and a really strong portfolio.
• A strong eye for detail.
• A passion for stunning UIs.
• A sense of humour.
What they offer you:
• Competitive market rate salary based on experience.
• 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Private health insurance.
• Travel loan.