The PLM Implementation Engineer is in charge of all configuration and customization of the PLM system at global level and works in close collaboration with Solution Architect and System Engineer and is responsible for:
• Implementing configuration and customization according to the functional and technical specification delivered by the Solution Architect,
• Performing unit test in the development environment at the end of each implementation, document results and correct issues,
• Participating at the SIT by testing and fixing,
• Support usage and mentoring (3rd level support),
• Software testing and quality assurance,
• Performance testing/improvement/usability,
• Collaboration with PLM Support Engineer for incident resolutions as a Specialist to provide experience-based project support and system configuration/customization as well as unit testing,
• Collaboration with PLM System Engineer and vendor Hotline support and other resources.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or comparable education like Computer science, Information technology,
• Broad PLM knowledge, Operating system knowledge, general IT knowledge,
• Expert Knowledge or Experience in the following areas:
PLM Application Software with special consideration given to Siemens PLM Software. Teamcenter Unified especially in configuration, development and testing,
• Very good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
• Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
• Trainings and professional development,
• Ability to work with the newest IT technology and solutions,
• Attractive benefit package (extended medical and dental care, group life insurance, MultiBenefit Program, language courses and others).
Informacje o rekrutacji
w tytule podając nazwę stanowiska:
PLM Implementation Engineer