Continuous Integration Developer
Workplace: Stockholm, Sweden
• Create, support and maintain a world-class continuous delivery platform.
• To teach the upsides of working according to continuous delivery practices to all development teams.
• Work with other parts of the organization to make sure that we have an awesome end-to-end developer workflow.
You will be a part of development organziation which work closely with both development and operations. This is the team that build tools and processes that enable the Client to deliver software reliably and repeatedly with a high level of automation using Continuous Delivery principles.
The company uses mainly their own OSS (Foreman, Puppet, Mcollective) and technologies like Maven, Sonar, Jenkins, Artifactory, Pulp, SVN, GIT/Stash.
• A Degree in Computer Science or related subjects
• Solid understanding of development processes, scripting and development in *nix systems.
• Experience from Continuous Delivery and strong perception to why this is the way forward.
• Experience from a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
• Experience from automated development environment setups.
• Knowledge about configuration management (Puppet or Chef)
• Very good English skills
• Challenging job in international environment
• Salary range: 420.000-540.000 SEK/year (approx. 45.000-58.000 euro/year)
• 6 weeks' vacation
• No overtime
• Health care insurance, life insurance, pension
• Working tools
• Lots of additional benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to [email protected] in the title of a message write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Jesteśmy agencją zatrudnienia o numerze 5248.