Test Automation Engineer
Workplace: Stockholm, Sweden
• Providing services to the development organisation including performance testing, automation testing, systems administration and monitoring.
• Testing complete integrated systems from customers perspective.
• Responsibility for setup, configuration and executing automated acceptance tests for any system variant
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar adequate education
• 3+ years in test automation
• Knowledge of Selenium 2, Java EE, JUnit, REST/SOAP, MS SQL, TDD/BDD
• Good Java programming and scripting skills
• Knowledge and understanding of continuous integration concepts
• Challanging job in international environment
• 6 weeks' vacation
• No overtime
• Health care insurance, life insurance, pension
• Working tools
• Lots of additional benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to [email protected] in the title of a message write the name of the position.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".
Jesteśmy agencją zatrudnienia o numerze 5248.