We are looking for an experienced software development Scrum Master to join our client's world-leading agile development team in central Dublin. The team use a mixture of scrum and Kanban methodologies and we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to allow the engineers focus on product development and test while mentoring them in iterative agile hyper-achievement.
As a Software Development Scrum Master you must have a proven track record and at least 3 years' experience in a number of agile projects. This is a hands on role where you will act as Scrum Master in the daily stand-ups as well as managing the various scrum artifacts such as the task boards, story preparation and end of sprint reviews and retrospectives.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Third Level Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Project Management
- Scrum Master certification
- A track record of delivering on Sprint Goals and Commitments
- Experience in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help the team understand and groom the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements
- Agile Development Tools proficiency such as Jira Agile
- Exceptional communication skills with fluency in both verbal and written English