Chatham has a relaxed, yet demanding environment, where, refreshingly, people have just as high expectations of themselves as they have for others. We strive for self-governance and aspire ourselves to be aligned with Chatham's core values: Acting with Honesty & Integrity, Respect for Each Individual, Doing Excellent Work, Working Together and Building Long-Term Relationships.
Chatham is an Agile development shop, using Microsoft technologies (.NET) and HP QTP. We develop applications for in-house and external use in partnership with expert end users. Our software is highly technical in order to match the complexities of the business.
Some highlights of our work environment:
Agile software development methodology with Scrum
Two week sprint cycles, with release at the end of each cycle
Quarterly 'hack weeks' – similar to 20% time at Google – where teams build projects they are passionate about
Highly collaborative work environment
Open work space
Whiteboards used daily
Debate and respect are not mutually exclusive
We would rather be governed by principles than rules
We work as a team across all areas of the company
Casual dress; wearing a suit does not make you work harder or smarter
We like to have fun too!
Wymagania i obowiązki
In all hiring decision, we look for people who fit our culture and can make a significant impact over the long haul. We filter candidates for their ability to strongly contribute in a team environment, their love of learning and their track record of demonstrated drive, determination, and academic/professional accomplishment throughout their lives. We encourage our software developers to actively engage with and understand Chatham's business. We are looking for individuals who want to make a long-term commitment to the company.
We want to hire full-time people passionate about software development; who care about building and maintaining top-notch infrastructure, services, and UIs. If you're not already well-versed with the tools we use, no worries! We hire people, not 'X years in Y language/technology'.
Developers work on diverse projects that have different responsibilities. These are some examples of some of the skill sets and experience desired.
Architect, design, and implement new applications and systems.
Maintain web and server applications that present data and deliver process and analytical capabilities to our clients.
Create unit tests using mocks and stubs.
Apply cutting edge technologies to complex problems in the financial space.
Manage and/or participate in multiple high priority projects simultaneously and interact with your peers to make the best technical decisions.
Experience / Interests:
Experience with web and service development (we use C# as our primary programming language, MVC and .NET 4.0)
Development experience in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
Ability to work with a project from requirements through development, testing and delivery.
Other languages/technologies that we utilize are: Rabbit MQ, Node.js, Amazon webservices. Experience in any or all is a plus.
Experience working with relational data (we use SQL).
Bachelor's degree or higher is strongly preferred, although we retain an open mind as to the major.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Chatham Financial
• Our office is designed to foster creativity and a collaborative spirit. No offices, an open floor plan with numerous gathering spaces, standup desk option, and plenty of whiteboards encourage communication and cross-team collaboration. Good coffee, the ping pong table and relax areas help too.
• Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend. Teams form around approved projects and in one week we take ideas from concept to functional prototypes (and sometimes further). It's an opportunity not only for a break from the "day-to-day," but also to have your ideas heard and given the chance to impact our company and clients.
• Our four-tiered – and expanding – product offering is built on a common platform that serves the world's largest financial markets. You will have an immediate impact in shaping risk management products used by over 1,200 businesses worldwide.
• Competitive salary. Our hiring process in selecting team- and values-oriented individuals who show a desire to be industry leaders results in an incredibly low turnover rate.
• And leave the tie at home! We don't believe outfits demonstrate how smart you are. We encourage a casual-attire environment.