Frontend Developer will contribute to architecture and the development of our product as an integral member of the Development Team.
He'll be working in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
What do you need to succeed?
- Well-grounded knowledge of Web
- Responsive design implementation experience
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
- Familiarity with UX and UI design
- Good command of English (you'll use it everyday when communicating on different channels)
- CSS pre-processors such as Sass or LESS will be an advantage
- Familiarity with a developer workflow consisting of git, feature branches and continuous integration & deployment will be an advantage
What you'll get?
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- Attractive salary, depending on experience (up to 6000 PLN net/month)
- A full time job near the city center
- Great and friendly startup culture and work environment upheld through team building events, celebrating birthdays and organising spontaneous meetings after hours
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- A multisport card so you could work not only on your skills but also on your body shape
- Awesome working conditions: an office full of beanbags, hammocks and exercise balls with a playroom where you will find a tennis table and an Xbox
To help you doing the great job for us we will provide you with one shiny MacBook Air, delicious coffee with an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks and fruits.
Already feeling excited about this position and Positionly? We are too. Let's see what you got.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Positionly Sp. z o.o.
Every day we do our best to help customers grow their business.