Platige is looking to hire a Lead Pipeline contractor, who will be able to design and develop existing pipeline to the four departments within the company: Commercials, Animation, VFX, Entertainment
• Helps with the design, execution and growth of a standardized Pipeline for Productions and Departments
• Leads a team of Department's TDs, responsible for deploying, organizing, and supporting the existing Pipeline
• Works efficiently with other Pipeline Supervisors, senior Supervisors, and Technology Staff
• Ensure that the Pipeline meets the needs of the company
• Works well with Production and Technology Management to ensure suitable resource coverage to meet the demands of the current show
• Performs as an escalation point for Supervisors, Production Management, and Artist Management to resolve conflicts.
• Make sure that the limited resources are effectively applied, and artists efficiently tasked by matching artist skill-set to assignments, identifying cross-utilization opportunities whenever possible
• Encourages a positive and productive work environment across the facility
BS in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or equivalent Industry experience
Minimum of 10 years, with managing software, pipeline, and/or technology teams desired,
experience with Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke, including familiarity with APIs is a plus. In addition general experience with Python in a production environment is preferred.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have great verbal and written communication skills
contact: [email protected]