- an opprotunity to join a core team of experts who will build the newly established Cracow R&D center of the company
- highly innovative technologies and intellectually stimulating working environment - competitive salary and benefits package
- excellent office location
Are you interested in this position? Please send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number 6-10-32365 in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
Wymagania i obowiązki
Are you looking for a truly innovative working environment which develops solutions that make a real difference in IT world? Are you interested in Big Data, real time Security Management, Cloud solutions and real time data analysis?
We are looking for brilliant, experienced QA Test Engineers to ensure the quality of industry leading core product features.
You will be responsible for:
-designing test cases using test/QA best practices
- using scripting and programming skills to automate tests
- working within an Agile software development lifecycle to test new product features
The visionary and ahead-of-time technologies used by our Client are recognized and used by the largest businesses in the world.
Apply and find out more!
- at least 2 years of experience as a QA Test Engineer in an international company
- very good knowledge of manual and automated testing
- strong scripting/programming skills using Python or similar
- knowledge of Selenium Webdriver or similar tools
- excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- communication skills and co-operative approach
- very good command of English is a must - good knowledge of IP networking protocols would be an asset