Imagine a company in which you can unleash your talents to the fullest. A place where you feel comfortable being yourself, among colleagues and friends. A company where your opinions matter. Together with a passionate team of professionals you'll face big challenges, explore the unknown and push the boundaries of what you can achieve.
That company is Evojam. We are building an extraordinary team of engineers. We deeply believe in constant learning and people's development. That's why we look for a big potential and an awesome, bring-it-on attitude.
Currently we look for a couple of specialities and one of them is:
What We Offer
* Market salary
* Interesting projects for startups and innovative companies: private/public cloud, scalable backends, sophisticated frontends
* Inspiring company of fellow pros and great apprentices (brutally honest at times)
* Unorthodox, modern technology stack: Scala, NodeJS, AngularJS, Mongo DB...
* Unusual office location in the Warsaw University Library (BUW)
* Healthy snacks
* Internal trainings
* Opportunity to be a part of the exploding startup community
* Opportunity to mentor team members (for seniors) and be a mentee (for juniors)
By joining us you will open up the possibility to use and develop your best talents. To build awesome online and mobile products for our customers from around the globe. To face new challenges every day and promote your work in the most efficient way. And best of all? You will be given the opportunity to work with the top specialists in the market and have a unique glimpse into the future of the internet.
Wymagania i obowiązki
* Manual testing web applications.
* Testing documentation.
* Testing WebServices.
* Designing and building automated tests within our continuous integration tools.
* Creating documentation.
* Very communicative person.
* Precise way of thinking.
* Talent for finding bugs.
* Curiosity about the final product.
* Empathy for end user and various other project roles/actors/personas.
* Willingness to learn test automation: Selenium, JMeter, etc.
* Good command of English.
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Elastyczne godziny pracy