If you would like to:
- Solve difficult technical problems whilst keeping in mind user experience, performance, quality and security aspects
- Be unfazed by hard technical problems and always craving new challenges?
- Impact the leading products in Version Control Systems visualisation, search and code review?
- Be Keen to provide technical leadership to a team of elite developers?
Then we are a place for you!
What you will do:
- Come up with elegant solutions to very challenging technical problems
- Point out issues with the existing architecture and code, and clean it up
- Liaise with the technical leads and developers to promote great software design and quality
- Provide technical leadership and training to other developers on the team
- Drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for our products and processes
- Develop awesome new features front to back as part of a team
- Lead by example
What we expect from you:
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java and JVM
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Good knowledge in some back end technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SQL or others
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the industry
- Wide experience of successful and failed projects
- Ability to slice and dice problems so they can be worked on by several people
- Desire and ability to mentor junior developers
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both in speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing, building. The more the merrier!
- Good knowledge of other JVM languages (like Scala, Groovy, Closure) or web platforms (Ruby on Rails, Python/Django)
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Interest to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- 8 to 20 years (or more) in a professional development role
What we can offer you:
- Very challenging job in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with passionate and skilled people on kick-ass application
- Work in a world that is based on values such as honesty, truth, openness and respect for the customer.
- Opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- Very attractive salary (probably the best in the region)and other perks.
- The environment which thrives on change, challenging status quo and constant improvement
- A lot of responsibility and the room for further personal growth
- Modern and very ergonomic working place and great development and management tools
- Help with relocation to Gdansk
16600 - 20600 PLN gross per month
- Thousands of interesting customers including NASA, Sony, and the United Nations
- Education Bonus (you are choosing on what king of training you would like to spend it)
- Ergonomic and user friendly equipment (computers, office desks and chairs)
- A lot of opportunities to grow around people from Gdansk, Sydney, San Francisco and Amsterdam
- Impact! Atlassian tools are used by millions of users around the world
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee, tee, yogurts, cornflakes, sodas, sweets at your disposal)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Spartez
- Life insurance fully covered by Spartez
- Multisport card 50% covered by Spartez
O Spartez sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Developers 4 Developers
Our values are:
- Don't Fuck The Customer
- Be The Change You Seek
- Open Company - No Bullshit
- Great Place to Work