- contributing to the design, development and maintenance of: robust and flexible automated testing frameworks for testing desktop & web tools; robust and reusable functional and regression test suites for new and existing desktop and web tools; reusable test suites for web services and programmatic APIs
- working closely with developers to ensure tools and test frameworks are developed and maintained effectively
- ensuring quality assurance best practices at both team and company levels
- a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- knowledge of PHP with Symfony or Behat, PHPSpec
- knowledge of BDD, Software quality, unit testing Experience with Behat
- passion for quality
- 3 or more years experience with Scrum development processes and Engineering IT experience –development, QA, Build, Test- and Performance-automation
- familiarity with web technologies (HTML, Java Script, CSS) SQL, and *NIX systems
- demonstrated ability to work well with business analysts (Product Manager), programmers and end users in a cross functional team
- good knowledge of Content Management Systems
- ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- proactive, self-disciplined and highly motivated person with well-organized work style
- excellent English (verbal and written)
For the person who meets the requirements mentioned above, we offer:
- stable work in international environment
- professional and personal development
- great atmosphere and comfortable work environment
- attractive compensation package
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Candidates interested in applying shall send their CV to: [email protected], message subject: 'PHP Dev (Behat)/4programmers/01/15'.
Please include the clause: 'I agree to have my personal data processed during the recruitment process at Barbara Rodziewicz edge recruitment, Przemysłowa 12 St., Krakow in accordance with the Act of the Personal Data Protection (The Official Journal of Laws, No. 101, item 926)'.
National Register of Employment Agencies No.: 5038