As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the detailed design, coding, testing and support of embedded software modules in C and assembler.
Location: London area
Aspects of the roles include:
analysis of requirements and invention of the best solution
taking responsibility for an area of functionality and delivering it
contributing to top-level discussions on architecture and future features
technical curiosity and development of your own ideas
Wymagania i obowiązki
- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or a related discipline, involving a significant amount of programming and some programming projects outside their degree course
- 1-2 years of experience in above-mentioned technologies (professional experience is not essential)
- passion for technology
- annual salary of GBP 36.000 to 45.000 (depending on candidate's skills and experience)
- stable employment (permanent contract)
- relocation package
- private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- 25 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- flexible working hours
Informacje o rekrutacji
Candidates interested in applying shall send their CV to: [email protected],
message subject: SE/4programmers /12/14.
Please include the clause: 'I agree to have my personal data processed during the recruitment process at Barbara Rodziewicz edge recruitment, Radosna 3/2 St., Krakow in accordance with the Act of the Personal Data Protection (The Official Journal of Laws, No. 101, item 926)'.
National Register of Employment Agencies No.: 5038