• You will be responsible for implementation and operation of IT solutions.
• You will be part of a professional C# Development team, consisting of C# Engineers, Architects and Software testers.
• You will play a key role in terms of application architecture and code design.
• You will closely work and cooperate with our international development teams.
Wymagania i obowiązki
• A global, multi-tenanted, real-time service with thousands of concurrent users.
• A diverse technical environment, including both Windows and Linux based technologies.
• Advanced algorithms, including statistical analysis, machine routing and learning.
• A continuously, evolving platform that supports weekly releases with no downtime.
Job Requirements :
• Very good knowledge of C# technology or other object oriented language like Java or C++ ( plus 4 years of commercial experience).
• Practical experience with relational databases (for example MySQL).
• Solid knowledge of unit testing (Nunit or related)
• Nice to have: MVC, Web API, SVN,, Specflow, Selenium, Resharper, Windows Forms, Jenkins, Chef, RabbitMQ, ModSec.
• Ability to design and create web applications.
• Very good communication, planning and organizational skills.
• fluent English.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Elastyczne godziny pracy