An excellent opportunity has arisen for or an ambitious and exceptionally talented IT Security Engineer to join a state of the company that uses cutting edge technologies.
You will assist in researching emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain and improve the security posture of the companies' network and business systems.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the installation, configuration and monitoring of IT Security technologies.
- Researching emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and security practices/standards to maintain and improve the security posture.
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant technical systems and professional certifications.
- Keeping up to date on IT Security trends, IT Security risks and processing innovations and their application to the security of the company's business systems.
Essential skills for this role:
- Checkpoint product set, IBM QRadar, Symantec Product set (DLP, SIEM, SEP.), F5 product set, Bluecoat, Aruba, CyberArk, Cisco Ironport, Boldon James and Networking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of design, implementation and/or supporting experience in security technology solutions.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting security solutions across a number of platforms at a 3rd Line Level.
- Ability to apply a Structured Approach to Projects and to our
- Helpdesk policies and procedures.
- Work with the best and grow your experience!
What to do next:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Natalia Kapecka from Davis Nolan at [email protected] or alternatively call +48 12 621 75 24.