to work in Kraków, Poland. You have a chance to work for an innovative company that delivers technology, insight and analytics to the private and public sectors as well as provide modern services efficiently, effectively and to a high standard.
You will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work and projects while ensuring commitment and quality.
Your work environment would be:
- Great salary and development opportunities as well as working among experts in their field;
- Advanced tools;
- Sports card and medical care package;
- Gaming room;
Your role and responsibilities:
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Develop and write high quality coding that meets customer requirements.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a .Net environment.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
Essential skills for this role:
- 2 years working with SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to Davis Nolan Talent Consulting at [email protected]