- The vacancy is for an Application Hosting Infrastructure SME focused on designing and implementing technical solutions to deliver privileged access CIGL compliance across the Investment Bank application hosting estate.
- The solution in the short-term may be a tactical operating level solution to meet the specified deadlines with a strategic solution delivered in the long term offering self-service, segregation of duties and removal of privileged access via a provisioning / configuration management toolset.
- The technologies in scope are WebLogic, JBoss, Apache HTTPD and Tomcat residing on Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- The role will involve defining detailed architectural and technical designs as well as implementation including unit, integration, regression and system tests.
- The role will also require working with the wider CIGL's programme to ensure that they are implementing a solution which is in line with the overall architecture, design and meets with the bank's security standards.
- Comprehensive and clear documentation of the architectures and implementations will also be required.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Technical Skills - WebLogic,
- Apache HTTPD & Tomcat;
- Red Hat Linux,
- Solaris & HP-US;
- Shell scripting – Bash,
- SSL encryption & certificate management;
- BladeLogic or equivalent technologies;
- Privileged Access Management – PowerBroker
Flexible forms of employment
Opportunity for professional development
- pakiet socjalny
- praca z pasjonatami w swojej branży
O Inter-Permit Group Sp. z o.o.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please send your application in english only on:[email protected]
When applying please enclose the below statement:"I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)". Inter-Permit Group Sp. z o.o., Employment agency no. 8626.