Infusion's Managed Services team specializes in delivering top notch Tier-2 and Tier-3 level application support for many of the world's largest companies. We are currently looking for Production Support Developer to provide support for our growing number of enterprise clients. This is a great opportunity to be involved in and get exposure to various technologies such as: ASP.NET, WPF, SharePoint, SQL Server, Java and many more. Our Production Support team offers a great growth opportunity within the company and will provide you with the skillsets you need to further your career. Whether your goal is to work into management, become a software guru, become a team lead or create and sell products and solutions, the Production Support Developer role will give you a head start.
- Work to troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
- Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application to meet our clients ongoing needs
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments.
- Handle incident management and operational support activities within a team.
- Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the required deadlines for ticket response and resolution.
- Investigate and triage incidents according to a defined incident management process
- Oversee all aspects of a production environment to ensure key metrics and SLA's are being adhered to
- Perform application, configuration and content deployments to systems as required
- Work within a team environment and communicate effectively amongst all team members
- Grow as fast as you can and be rewarded appropriately.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Base foundation in OOP and Database skills necessary
- 1-3 years of experience working in a application support or development role
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex system and application issues
- Have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Can pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, because they are after all, merely new spins on concepts you already understand.
- Can think on their feet and thrive under pressure.
- Exhibit a willingness to grow with the company and a desire to challenge themselves at every opportunity.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward
Infusion creates digital experiences and advanced technology solutions that bring our clients' businesses to new levels. From high performance trading systems to next-generation retail environments and beyond, Infusion unites insight, creativity, and technology to accelerate and transform business for leading companies around the world. Infusion's global team has grown to over 600 people that are fueled by our unique customer-centric culture and the passion to push the boundaries of what's possible with the brightest minds in software engineering, design and consulting. Please visit www.Infusion.com for more information.//= Url::site(); ?>//= User::data('photo'); ?> //= Url::site(); ?>
Informacje o rekrutacji
You can apply via this link