Szukamy developera do naszego biura w Dublinie, warunki ponizej.
Oczywiscie wymagana biegla znajomosc jezyka angielskiego,
JOB SPECIFICATION – DEVELOPER
VP Service Lifecycle Management
Depends on experience
Performance-related based on objectives
International, infrequent(2-3 trips per year)
The Developer will be principally responsible for configuring customer software solutions ......
This is a new role that demands an enthusiastic individual that has skills and a deep interest and passion for software development, particularly modern mobile and web-based technologies. The Web Developer will have the opportunity to work on internal projects to help influence and improve future market leading products.
• Development and configuration of software and stylesheet templates to meet customer demands.
• Documentation of customer configurations.
• Development of improved package templates and integrations.
• Other supporting duties as required by the team including occasional requirement to manage technical support issues, give customer and partner webinars and occasional assistance in customer demonstrations
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Development/IT skills – Has an excellent level of systems understanding, advanced IT literacy, can understand and create system architecture diagrams and descriptions. Has a strong and demonstrable knowledge and experience of mobile and web-based architectures. Can demonstrate skills and knowledge of:
o XML & XSLT
o HTML5 & CSS
o AJAX and Web services
o ASP.Net (VB or C#)
• Team player – Works as part of a virtual team, shares common goals with the company and provides a professional face to customers befitting a best-in-class solution provider.
• Structured approach – Demonstrates an organised and methodical approach to all work, priorities what's important without neglecting what is not. Ensures they have a good understanding of the facts and issues in order to plan activity.
• Time management – Manages time efficiently, uses tools such as Outlook or cloud based systems to manage time, enable visibility and ensure common understanding of activity.
• Accountability – Trustworthy individual who requires minimum supervision and simply gets on with the job. Works collaboratively with other team members to find and validate the best approach and solution. Seeks to measure and capture feedback to enable continuous improvement and development.
• Goal-oriented – Sets SMART objectives and seeks to achieve or exceed objectives.
• Solution focused – Asks questions of customers to build a documented picture of the customer's problem to find suitable and timely solutions.
• Positive attitude – Able to converse with team members, partner and customer personnel in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Communications skills – Able to read, write and speak in English using appropriate business language. Proactively engages in communication with customers, partners and colleagues alike. Fluency in a 2nd language would be a positive.
• Personal – Must be presentable and able to engage in appropriate and professional communications with people both face-to-face as well as via electronic channels.
• Flexibility – Able to adapt job responsibilities and working hours to fit with the changing needs of the business and customers.
• Mobility – The role is mainly office-based however there maybe occasional, infrequent requirement to travel internationally to customer or partner sites
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Knowledge of any of the following technologies is of interest:
o HTML5 / CSS
o Portal technologies
o Cloud, SaaS platforms and technologies
o 3D rendering interfaces such as WebGL, OpenGL, DirectX, etc.
• Speaking and writing of other languages
• Knowledge of CAD systems and/or file formats.
• Knowledge of Enterprise or PLM systems (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar software/web development role.
• Degree-educated in a suitable subject.