ABOUT THE ROLE
Infusion's Smart Client practice delivers high-fidelity digital experiences for a range of device platforms in a manner that offers value and thought leadership to our customers while ensuring sustainable business growth. We work with a range of device platforms including (but not limited to) Digital Signs, Tablets, Mobile, Kiosk, Touchscreen, and Smart TV. We integrate peripherals including touch & gesture input devices, cameras, barcode scanners, Radio Frequency (RF) and Near Field Communication (NFC) devices, and custom electronics. We leverage platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android, and custom embedded platforms such as Smart TV.
We're looking for a talented, delivery-orientated developer to build and implement mobile applications on the iOS platform. You'll be working with various clients and different industries to create cutting-edge applications which offer users a unique experience. You'll be a trusted engineer who knows that excellent code and user experience are the most important things on the list and need to be of the highest quality imaginable. You'll be the kind of person who thrives in a challenging role and will be used to working in a fast paced environment.
We can offer both: permanent employment or contract. It's up to you! :)
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Work alongside consultants to develop application components, features and design custom software solutions
- Build strong relationships with your fellow Infusionites as you expand your horizons at Technology Bootcamps and Infusion lunch and learns.
- Learn about different industries and acquire knowledge about various Clients
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders and business areas
- Build strong and longlasting relationships with Clients
- Have a chance to travel the world if you desire and visit one of our other international offices including: Toronto, New York, and London.
- Love your career!
- Computer Science Degree or related field
- A minimum of two years' experience in software development
- Experience of Swift/Objective-C, iOS UI development
- Knowledge of tools like Xcode, Instruments, SVN
- Solid understanding of the intricacies of the iOS platform, including airplay
- Knowledge of the full development lifecycle is essential
- Strong architecture and design skills
- The ability to communicate your ideas to clients and internal teams
- You'll also work really well in a team and motivate others with your ideas and enthusiasm
- Nice to have: .NET (C#, other) experience, Xamarin experience, Android experience
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Infusion the way forward
Informacje o rekrutacji
OR apply via our website: http://www.infusion.com/careers.html?job=3301