· Develop and maintain systems that are robust and compliant with IFRS and Solvency II reporting requirements;
· Develop new quality reporting solutions in Business Objects;
· Develop queries in SQL Server and present data using Excel;
· Maintain and develop existing systems, analysing and identifying areas for modification for: SAP BFC, SAP FIM, SAP Disclosure Management, SAP Business Objects;
· Unit test the developed solutions before handing over to testers.
· Lead design and code reviews to ensure systems meet functional and non-functional requirements;
· Participate in the daily Scrum meetings, providing updates on progress and reporting issues;
Wymagania i obowiązki
· Excellent standard of English;
· Business Objects report development;
· Excellent understanding of data, databases and proficient in the use of SQL for database interrogation;
· In depth knowledge of relevant development languages, technologies and systems;
· Knowledge of associated development processes and methodologies including continuous integration and test driven development.
In Aviva we offer you
· Work in an international and dynamic Shared Services environment;
· Cooperation with experts in the field of IT across the global organization;
· Work in an organization with an established position;
· Opportunity for professional development;
· Private medical care;
· Attractive benefits package.
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Telefon służbowy