For our client, international IT company, we are looking for Firmware/Software Developer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Being a member of development team
- Design, specification, implementation, unit and functional testing of firmware features (iterative development process)
- Integration of software and adaption to new hardware, existing applications and software versions
- Creation of technical documentation
- Performance analysis
- Development support for performance analysis
Wymagania i obowiązki
- University degree
- Good English language skills (min. B2)
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of server or storage management concepts
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Tcl/Tk, Ruby or Shell)
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux
- Source/build management
- Knowledge of generic system performance and tuning concepts
- Virtual machine handling
- Experience with IT infrastructure and embedded software are a plus
O Harvey Nash Technology
The Power of Talent
Over two decades we have built an international reputation for our fair, open and innovative approach to business and in 2013 we brought our unique business model to Poland.
We are extensively looking for talented IT & telco specialists for our various projects in Poland and abroad.