The Company has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank's product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring – to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- overseeing the Data Validation and Data Verification steps with the test teams
- providing assistance to the data team in conforming to the standardized processes
- working closely with customers, vendors, business analysts & application development project teams in order to ensure proper data flow into test environments
- ensuring that data requirements are properly aligned to Configuration management/Release management
- maintaining the work intake queue
Skills required for this position
We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject and 3+ year Test Data Manager domain experience. You are experienced with banking domain and preferably with Core Banking Solutions, and you have worked with international, cross-country environment.
Moreover, we expect you
- exhibit profound understanding of banking architecture (batch runs, multiple integration technologies, SOA patterns, etc.)
- have strong experience with Test Data Management tools (e.g. IBM Optim, Delphix)
- are experienced in implementing test data management on relational & non-relational DB's
- have strong SQL knowledge on various databases
- are experience with mainframe environment