Test driven development, continuous integration, design discussions, test automation and pair programming is a natural part of your work. Testing tasks could include anything from frontend web UI to checking database and server backend code. As part of the team you do everything what needs to be done for a successful release, including investigating reported bugs, writing documentation, taking part in pre-release testing, and doing performance measurements.
We expect you to do great work, both as part of a team and independently.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Java testing in general
- Understanding of agile testing
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Experience with web applications and Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Marathon, Selenium, SoapUI, Robot, Cucumber)
- Experience with PKI, SSL/TLS, EJBCA, PKCS, OpenSSL will be big plus
- Min. 2 years of experience as software tester (QA)
- TDD, Pair programming, Continuous integration, Collective code ownership, Coding standards
- Scrum, Kanban