- Leads a team that facilitates and monitors the Scrum process from initiation through delivery
- Serve as a liaison between the product owner and development team to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Maintains product backlog
- Removes or addresses process impediments.
- Minimum 6 years related experience
- The candidate should be a certified scrum master (CSM)
- Experience working with a team of 8-10 developers coaching them on Agile methodologies as well as inspiring and energizing them to adopt Scrum.
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior lead/supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to delegate work to subordinate or less experienced team members
- Proven leadership ability.
- Stable employment in a professional environment.
- Constant improvement of professional qualifications.
- Diverse scope of executed projects.
- Attractive salary depending on the chosen form of agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
- After work activities (laser tag, grill, bowling etc.).
- Private medical care and other benefits.