This is a highly collaborative, hands-on role with interactions throughout the software development organization on a regular basis. This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to navigate technical and organizational challenges with minimal direction.
- Develop expert level knowledge of specific lines of business within Chatham
- Consistently strive for high quality database solutions and exhibit a strong sense of ownership
- Develop and optimize stored procedures, functions, and triggers using T-SQL
- Identify, prioritize and communicate issues with regards to bugs and performance at the database tier
- Review and modify new and existing stored procedures to enhance performance while learning from and sharing knowledge with others
- Assist in the logical design of relational database schemas
- Participate in multiple high priority projects simultaneously while interacting with peers to make the best technical decisions
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide some off-hour support for production and development database environments as needed
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Expert level T-SQL development skills
- Expert level relational database design skills (Entity Relationships, Constraints, Primary and Foreign Keys, Defaults, Triggers)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with OR/M
- General understanding of object oriented software architecture, design, and implementation
- General understanding of programming techniques and practices
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Chatham Financial
• Our office is designed to foster creativity and a collaborative spirit. No offices, an open floor plan with numerous gathering spaces, standup desk option, and plenty of whiteboards encourage communication and cross-team collaboration. Good coffee, the ping pong table and relax areas help too.
• Quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product concepts and technology improvements similar to a startup weekend. Teams form around approved projects and in one week we take ideas from concept to functional prototypes (and sometimes further). It's an opportunity not only for a break from the "day-to-day," but also to have your ideas heard and given the chance to impact our company and clients.
• Our four-tiered – and expanding – product offering is built on a common platform that serves the world's largest financial markets. You will have an immediate impact in shaping risk management products used by over 1,200 businesses worldwide.
• Competitive salary. Our hiring process in selecting team- and values-oriented individuals who show a desire to be industry leaders results in an incredibly low turnover rate.
• And leave the tie at home! We don't believe outfits demonstrate how smart you are. We encourage a casual-attire environment.