Your main duties consist in:
Metrics specifications: Define key metrics with product and production teams
Metrics follow up and testing: Throughout production, ensure metrics are integrated correctly in our games
Dashboard: Update weekly KPI and sales figures for our games and related expenses
Ad-Hoc analysis: Provide game-specific analysis on a regular basis (this mainly involves statistical study of events tracked in the game), and propose solutions
Actions based on analysis: Manage 3rd party plugins and drive price points in collaboration with marketing and sales (ie: advertising, push notifications, special rebates, seasonal animation ...)
Reporting: Report weekly to executives and producers
Benchmarking: Build competition reviews/analysis and provide guidance regarding
* type, price and effects of virtual products
* compulsive loop
* rewards system, difficulty and progression in the game
* viral features
Game design: create game concepts and specifications for new games or retakes on existing games
Game scripting/balancing: work on game balance parameters to tweak difficulty, progression and monetization; provide or specify tools to help in the process.
Wymagania i obowiązki
This is a position requiring a mix of strong economy and marketing knowledge,
we need a game lover with passion for analytical game design who:
• knows the latest trends in games
• is a master of analytical skills and formal thinking, loves mathematics
• has strong econometrics skills, able to model problems into quantitative systems, and draw qualitative conclusions out of quantitative data
• has statistic knowledge, able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game, identifying specific weaknesses and strengths in its economy design.
• speaks English good enough to have free conversation and can create documentation of the game design in this language
• is a master of Excel
• doesn't fear independence at work
• studies or is graduated from mathematic, computer science, economy, econometrics, statistics similar faculty
• preferred but not mandatory: knowledge of databases & SQL
- attractive remuneration based on knowledge and experience
- flexible working hours
- private medical care
- work in young, multicultural, creative team
- being part of interesting projects for the biggest publishers in the world
O Playsoft Sp. z o.o.
Innovation, Development, Stability
In Poland we are from 2006 and we are hiring 80 employees. They are our key of success!
Informacje o rekrutacji
English version of your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with ref. no: GameAnalyst_2014 as an email title.
Please attach the below clause in your resume:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of this and future recruitment processes (in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).