Data mining projects are viewed under the umbrella of Cross Industry Standard Process and have 6 major phases: business understanding, data understanding, data preparation, modeling, evaluation and deployment.
Current project implementation is based on SAS platform and could be divided on four logical parts:
- Data acquisition
- KRI processing
- Data visualization, reporting, dash boarding
- Case Management
Spark 1.4 - 2.0
Wymagania i obowiązki
Practical experience in Scala programming language and Spark.
Practical experience in development of: Domain Specific Languages, AST, Symbolic Expressions and corresponding concepts to enterprise applications.
Machine learning algorithms on large distributed data sets.
Knowledge of Functional Programming techniques and corresponding libraries (Scalaz/Cats, Functional Java).
Having overall 3 years of working experience.
Upper-Intermediate English level.
Must have skills in following languages/technologies:
• Scala, Scalaz/Cats;
• Apache Spark, SparkR, MLlib/Spark ML, Spark API: DDR, DataFrame, DataSet;
• Apache Zeppelin;
• Clojure, Gorilla REPL, Sparkling and Flambo, Incanter;
• Hadoop, Parquet files;
• Oracle WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat;
A Big Plus to have experience in:
• experience in design and development of custom Interpreters/Compilers is a big plus;
• practical experience in Scala Macros and Quasiquotes is a plus;
• experience in generic programming and libraries (Shapeless) is plus;
• Notebooks: Spark-notebook, Scala Notebook, Gorilla REPL, Jupyter Notebook;
• Amazon AWS;
• iPhyton, Phyton;
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Opieka stomatologiczna
We act with passion.
We always look for new solutions.
That's what makes us one of the fastest-growing companies in the business.