ProofHQ a Workfront Company is seeking a talented and ambitious Windows/Linux SysOps to join our growing Technical Operations team. If you are passionate about technology and working on a product loved and used by thousands of big name customers, this is your next role.
You will work in a cross-functional team of engineers, architects and other administrators and be deeply integral in all activities that involve the delivery of the ProofHQ product. The Windows/Linux SysOps priorities will support ProofHQ a Workfront Company business goals including: providing a secure environment to protect critical end user information; selecting and implementing scalable solutions, and enabling robust and reliable service delivery.
You will have a keen attention to detail, be extremely passionate about SaaS and cloud software and be comfortable communicating to both a technical and a nontechnical audience. You are a natural in setting priorities, enjoy working in a fast-paced early-stage company and share in the excitement of growing a global cloud-based business. Like us, you're enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by constant improvement.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Monitor, manage, and resolve daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience as a Windows Administrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 and later
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, WSUS, RRAS, IIS
- Good knowledge of Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge in AWS
- Basic knowledge in Linux administration (Red Hat, CentOS)
- Basic knowledge in operating system monitoring (e.x. Zabbix, New Relic)
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work in an agile team using either Scrum or Kanban
- Ability and willingness to work beyond normal business hours as needed
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 20 days of paid holiday
- Extensive trainings and development (ProofHQ Academy)
- Company off-site meetups
O ProofHQ a Workfront Company
ProofHQ a Workfront Company (www.proofhq.com) delivers a SaaS-based online proofing solution that helps designers and marketing teams manage feedback and approval on their design projects. We have happy customers in businesses of all sizes from Fortune 100 companies to freelance designers, in six continents, and across a wide range of industries.
In July 2015 ProofHQ was acquired by Workfront (www.workfront.com), US-based software company that develops web-based work management and project management software that features enterprise work management, issue tracking, document management time tracking and portfolio management.
ProofHQ a Workfront Company already employs eighty Polish team members in various Polish cities (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznań, Lublin, Gdansk and Lodz). All our roles are remote working, so you can be based anywhere and work from your home office, the garden shed, the beach, the slopes, or local coffee shop. We don't care as long as you deliver and get the job done!
Informacje o rekrutacji
We reserve the right to respond only to selected applications.