International concern providing e-commerce services for over 500 companies from the entire world.
We are cooperating with such brands as Carrefour, Nespresso, H&M, Marks & Spancer or Ralph Lauren. Our offices being located in Europe, the USA and Asia are serving over 400 million customers from the entire world.
Now we are looking for Product Manager to join our team.
Workplace: Zielona Góra
- Stable employment in fast growing e-commerce company
- Competitive salary
- Social benefits, ie. Language courses, group insurance, multisport, private medical care, trainings and conference
- Work in a dynamically developing it company
- Friendly working environment
- Collaboration with an international team operating on world markets
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Define the product vision and the strategy
- Market research and data analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Monitor and measure launched products (capabilities) and give feedback into product development process
- Lead agile delivery teams of engineers
- Working with other teams
- Work closely other product managers and data team to share best practices
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholder on needs and communicate openly
- Experience with working in agile development teams and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, direct product experience preferred but not a necessity
- Experience in people management ('virtual' or direct line management) with well-developed leadership, problem solving and team building abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organisational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment.
- Ability to independently manage own workload
- A thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of English – fluent spoken and written