Wymagania i obowiązki
- 2nd/3rd level support to all customers infrastructure and develop solutions to maintain customer environments,·
- Installation, configuration and administration of relational databases Oracle,
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Oracle database,
- Development and implementation of SQL scripts and tools for monitoring and automation,
- dentifying and solving problems related to Oracle databases.
- experience in ORACLE DB (8.1 – 12.1 , Standard to Enterprise Edition)
- good French and English
- good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Work in truly international environment
- Participation in innovative projects for world-class end-users
- Attractive salary + extras
- Secure employment with great opportunities for professional progression