Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Ensure smooth operation of complex network environment and monitor the level and quality of service of the network, including monitoring compliance with Service Levels
- Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (maintenance and patch)
- - Monitor of the hardware health and load
- - Network utilization monitoring and capacity planning (LAN/WAN)
- - Monitor daily operations (connectivity/available of the components)
- - High availability monitoring with multi-layer resilience configuration
- - Network device resource utilization monitoring and troubleshooting
- - Resolve complex problems
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Managing and auditing administrative accounts on network devices
- Running Health checks on network devices
- Develop and upgrade - existing network documentation
- Main accountabilities
- Support of a complex network infrastructure based on Cisco and Nortel.
Performing daily operations:
- Incident handling
- Log file review and analysis
- Backup review
- Account management and audit
- Running health checks
- Performing troubleshooting
- Change planning, preparation and implementation
- Capacity monitoring and planning
- Cooperating with other team members and 3rd parties
- Managing documentation
- Candidate's profile
- English - very good written and oral communication skills
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- "Can do" attitude
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Solid experience with LAN (switching, routing and redundancy protocols)
- Experience with WAN solutions (BGP, VPN, MPLS)
- At least one year of working experience in medium or large scale network environment
- Very good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge about monitoring tools
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Network certification at professional level in any of paths offered by Cisco is a must (CCNP or CCNP Security preferred)
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or last year in a technical discipline (computer science or telecommunications, etc)
- Knowledge about Cisco ISE and Cisco Prime
- What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to [email protected] Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
O Capgemini Polska Sp.z.o.o
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.