The role will be located in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).
• Transition of existing services to UBS Krakow
• Analyzing business requirements and defining criteria of enhancement proposals
• Determining required solutions with cooperation of relevant stakeholders
• Implementing defined proposal in line with sustainable regular process activities
• Post-implementing service delivery and maintaining related processes
• Creating and publishing regular and ad-hoc reports
• Conducting analysis and providing graphical presentation of the data
• Documenting service related processes
• Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in an analytical discipline)
• Experience in similar roles
• Very good written and spoken English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think logically and to conclude easily
• Subject related certifications (e.g. ITIL, Prince)
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.