Quality Assurance Engineer
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Lightweight communities of interest (e.g. Buggy meetings, Scrum Community)
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the University:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
Wymagania i obowiązki
• part of autonomous agile team
• responsibility for developing software
• work on the latest version on Microsoft's development tools
• have long term vision of multiple projects
• use English every day in communication with native speakers
• work with Manager.
• Experience with Quality Assurance in Agile projects and Web Technologies in general.
• Experience with C#
• Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL
• Experience working with Continuous Integration environment.
• A university degree or equivalent
• Good knowledge of English
• Team player
• Good communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with cross-browser testing tools (i.e. BrowserStack)
• Good knowledge of unit testing framework (i.e. xUnit, MSTest)
• Experience with PowerShell
• Experience with test automation.
• Understanding of SEO Best Practices
• Knowledge of TypeScript, SOA, Entity Framework
• ISTQB/REQB certification
• Basic knowledge about network troubleshooting
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)