At Positionly, we create a simple and user-friendly SEO analytical tool that is understandable even for beginners. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive on the search engines and progress in the tough competition of today's world.
At Positionly, you will mostly be responsible for developing new features in our flagship product and adding new things to our existing codebase (100% back-end).
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Some love for ruby & hunger for more
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails (>= 4)
- Knowledge of databases (in particular PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with http protocol (cookies, sessions and all that)
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of other programming language(s), redis, elasticsearch, NASA technologies is a plus
- First code deployment from week one
- Work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland with a friendly startup culture and international environment
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private Medical Care & MultiSport Card & our own Family Program
- Kitchen filled with delicious coffee and an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks, and fruits.
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
O Positionly Sp. z o.o.
Every day we do our best to help customers grow their business.