We are seeking an outstanding Software Development Engineer in Test to be part of the Luna Engineering team. This role will be focused on building system-level test automation scripts, and executing both automated and manual tests. The goal is to ensure quality code releases that are highly resilient, scalable, and performing optimally on our state-of-the-art distributed infrastructure. The scope of verification will encompass formulating and building extensive test cases and methodologies to verify new functionalities and features for different releases, identifying defects and areas of optimization, and applying innovative software testing methodologies.
About the Team
Luna Control Center is Akamai's integrated interface into products, services, and platform. This is your doorway/connection to all things Akamai. Whether it's to manage and monitor your Akamai products, interact with professional services and support staff, or integrate Akamai data into your environment, Luna provides a unified, intelligent interface to Akamai's platform, products, and services.
Working with this team is a unique chance to get a sneak peek on the Internet industry, and gives you a chance to glimpse into the technical and business aspect of Akamai's business model.
Wymagania i obowiązki
* Authoring white/black box test cases and developing target test applications based on identified use cases
* Ability to work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop comprehensive test plans and test strategies
* Building/harnessing existing testing tools and automated testing frameworks written in Java
* Understand product requirements and ensures engineering implementation covers all of them
* Participate in design and code reviews, software maintenance releases, and documentation of test cases and results
* Evaluates and tests new product features according to business and functional requirements
* Involved in functional, integration, usability and performance testing of Akamai's products.
* Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during Quality Engineering activities; Influence development teams with regards to prioritizing testability and operationalization aspects of the modules; collaborate with team members on testing activities
* Drive test efforts for major releases or within Agile sprints
* Passion for finding defects and breaking things
Knowledge of Internet technologies: RESTful Web Services and HTTP proxies, HTTP and HTTPS Protocols, web servers and databases (SQL)
* Experience in testing different QA Methodologies: black-box, white-box and gray-box, UI and backend
* Experience identifying and formulating test cases
* Experience programming in Java or with one scripting language.
* Fluency in English
* Experience testing SOAP/REST based API interfaces
* Experience with Java and test framework development
* Working knowledge of Selenium and TestNG experience
* Experience in using testing tools like FireBug, PostMan, Charles Proxy or similar
* Experience with GIT source code management
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182)."
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Telefon służbowy
- Akcje firmy
- Ubezpieczenie na życie
- Częściowa praca zdalna
- Ubezpieczenie w podóży służbowej
O Akamai Technologies