Join us for the challenge of developing an innovative product and venturing into international markets. Apply for the position of:
Be part of our new coding hub in Warsaw, a branch solely focused on crafting high quality software.
- Working in a small and focused team
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology. Do you prefer frontend hacking, backend modeling, dockerizing things, maintaining clouds, mobile apps? You can work with all parts of the system.
- We know that developers need developer hardware. Do you prefer Mac, PC or Linux? We don't discriminate.
- Competitive salary.
- All the best dev tools you can get. We use the whole Jetbrains portfolio.
- Free beers, swiss chocolate and more.
- Fluency in English, our company's official language. French or German is a plus
- 3+ years hands on work experience with web application development
- Profound knowledge of PHP5 and object-oriented design patterns
- Habit of writing clear, understandable and maintainable code
- High self-motivation and sense of responsibility: you are never satisfied with code that is just good enough
- Writing HTML5, SCSS and understanding of good UX
- Experience with Symfony 2, or other MVC frameworks
- MySQL querying, DB optimization and data analysis
- Understanding of the Linux environment, and bash scripting
- Comfort with Git and code reviewing tools
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Elastyczne godziny pracy