– provide administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
– organize and lead team meetings and workshops
– assure high quality standards of documentation across multiple projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
– produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
– support Program/Project Managers in compliance processes
– mentor junior Project Officers in the team
You'll be working in the Security IT team in Poland. Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services. We help to protect UBS.
Your experience and skills
You have: – a university degree or equivalent – minimum 5 years' experience in a role like this – an industry best practice qualifications (Six Sigma, IPMA or equivalent) You are: – detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills – ready to share your knowledge with junior Project Managers – eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams – conscientious and resilient – used to work in an global organization in virtual teams – fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers