We're looking for someone like that who will:
- deliver the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts
- be responsible for all necessary planning, controlling, documentation and reporting tasks within its project including managing risks, issues and dependencies
- provide the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed project deliveries
- evaluate the project team in order to support Line Managers in their employee evaluation
- ensure that the project follows standardization according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) definitions and other UBS standards
You'll be leading Security IT Project Management Pool, part of global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services of UBS along the following services: Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security, Cyber Security Services. We are responsible for the timely implementation of defined project objectives in line with quality standards and the budget.
Your experience and skills
- degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
- proven experience in scope estimation, planning, time management, scheduling, project costing, budget management and resource planning
- industry best practice qualifications (PMI, IPM, Prince or equivalent)
- leadership and team building capabilities, including conflict resolution, problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions under stress You are:
- an excellent communicator, able to drive change and communicate them to all interested parties verbally and in writing
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.