ZeroChaos dla klienta z branży finansowej w Łodzi poszukuje na projekt ABAP developera.
Czas trwania projektu: 6-9 miesięcy
Wymagania i obowiązki
ABAP Developer performs complex ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules.
Three or more years of recent full-time paid experience in SAP ABAP programming.
• SAP ABAP programming tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI
• Application of OSS notes
• SAP Modules, primarily FI, CO, MM, CATS
• SAP ASAP methodology
• Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
• Principles of program documentation
• Principles of report, screen, and form design
• Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
• Creates BAPI / RFC interfaces to expose SAP functionality to external applications
• Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages.
• Designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript and SmartForms.
• Debugs and corrects complex SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
• Modifies system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
• Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
• Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
• Provides technical assistance and training to lower-level programming staff.