Wymagania i obowiązki
- Writing automated tests for our GOG Galaxy services and games.
- Creating and maintaining internal tools of the Product team.
- Functional testing of games and internally developed software.
- Basic Python proficiency.
- Basics in C++ are welcome, but not required.
- Willingness to learn: we develop our own testing framework and choose our own technologies, therefore we expect you to adapt and learn quickly, as well as be able to provide your own input.
- Be a Windows power user. OSX or Linux knowledge is welcome, but not required.
- Gamer or old school gamer. We will count on you to help us deliver top quality games to our users.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is necessary.
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the application form).
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ;)
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Darmowy dostęp do gier GOG i CD PROJEKT RED
- Udział w zysku firmy
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
Informacje o rekrutacji
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."