The ideal fit for our team is a developer who simply loves to code (how awesome your code may be?!).
We represent a cool software house working on international projects.
We have a diverse and rich portfolio of projects, such as a sports community for elite athletes, a tool helping teachers to create assignments in a revolutionary way and a mobile application used to assess hazardous work tasks in the Australian desert!
This diversity challenges us to keep meeting actual human needs, no two projects are alike.
- Work with the best tools, we supply licences for the best IDEs and code editors!
- Cool and innovative projects
- We fund international conferences and workshops across the Europe in 100%
- Multisport membership card
- Access to many educational books available in our library
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and a great coffee
- Check our fantastic place at facebook.com/10clouds
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Experience in developing on the Android platform, including Android Studio, Gradle, VCS (GIT)
- Great understanding of web protocols (HTTP, OAuth) and standards: JSON/XML
- In the know with basic algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of Android Testing, Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Strong understanding of the latest features in upcoming SDKs and Android Support Libraries
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Communicative level of English
- Great communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- We would love to see samples of your work! If you've got something to show, please make sure your resume or application links to your Github account
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowe posiłki
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
Your CTO. Development team included.